10.18.2010

Fall Lovelyness

Over the weekend Brandon and I had some peeps over to the condo for a pumpkin carving party. I seriously had a blast. But you know me, I love anything to do with Halloween. I think everyone else had a good time too. Some of the ideas people had amazed me, I'm not that talented.




My pumpkin is the one smack dab in the middle on the bottom row, and Brandon's is on the far right. I love the owl and house too. Seems like a lot of work to me!

Sunday I drove with Amelia and Brandon up to Big Cottonwood Canyon where the colors are amazing. Seriously, some of the trees were so bright with color that I was taken back while passing them. We found one really bright red tree and of course had to take our picture with it.



Oooooh yeeeaaah. I cut my hair too. You likely?


It was a very lovely fall weekend if you ask me. Why can't the trees be these colors all year round?


2 comments:

Heather said...

Those colors are beautiful!! I love the hair!! You really look good with bangs, not everyone does:)

Heather said...

Right when I saw that first picture of you two I thought, I LOVE HER HAIR!!! Then you mentioned it. Anyway, good choice, you.