10.19.2010

Home Decorating

Its officially been a month that I've been married, and a month since I've lived in the condo together. It is starting to feel like home now to both me and Reggie. In September Brandon, my dad, and myself spent a lot of time decorating the place to be more husband/wife appropriate instead of bachelor style.

So, lets take a virtual tour of the new place shall we?

Before we start - please don't judge me and my style/cleanliness. I'm new at all of this. ha.

When you first walk in you'll see the front room/part of the kitchen.


My dad painted the entire place, so all the colors you see we have picked out. I love my blue wall, and especially my red leather chair. Next is the kitchen, where there is a small table, and a small kitchen really.



The bedroom is probably my favorite room.




Last is the bathroom...oooo....aaaaa....




And there you have it. It's a small place, but it is our place. That is what matters the most. I look forward to be able to decorate a house, and all the other places we end up living at. You never know where life will take you.

1 comment:

Heather said...

It looks great!! I love the colors:)