10.15.2010

Puppy Love

Well, Reggie is still alive. It's been a wild ride for the last three weeks. Reggie took it really hard when we moved, and y'all know about the struggles I've had keeping him locked up in the house. I was pushed to my limit, wondering what was going to happen if Reggie kept acting up with his really, really bad behavior.

As luck would have it after that week we became friends again. He has been on some anti anxiety medication which is doing wonders for him! Now he takes drives all the time with Brandon and I, gets more treats, and even goes to the dog park. He has reminded me why I sacrifice and love him so much. Through and through he is a good dog, he just acts up every once in a while. (I wonder where he got that from?)


I just love this damn dog.


No comments: