6.07.2011

I Love Me

For the sake of writing something positive on this less-than-exciting Tuesday, here are ten things I love about myself.

  1. I say it like it is - I'm known for being blunt, and when I was younger my loud mouth would get me into trouble all the time. I think over the years I've learned how to manage it, and put it to good use. Although, sometimes I can get a little harsh. But, I love that about me too.
  2. I love dogs. People just don't get it either. I can't help it, it's just in my DNA to love them.
  3. I sing in the car from the moment I close the door to leave, till the moment I open the door and turn off the car.
  4. If I could sit and people watch all day, I would.
  5. I have great taste in men. Point in case, my sexy ass husband.
  6. I can clean really well IF I want to. Thats a big if.
  7. I can make people laugh. When I get in a big group of people, or especially when I'm at a party this strange light turns on inside of me, and I become this party animal/stand up comedian. No liquid courage needed.
  8. There is no rhyme or reason to my choices in music, movies, or books. I just like what speaks to me.
  9. If any Lady Gaga track comes on I must dance and sing to it. No matter the circumstances around me.
  10. I can almost name and recognize all dog breeds. Just don't ask me to spell any of them.

Happy Tuesday!

2 comments:

Heather said...

Hey! I could've wrote this list about you myself! All those things are great. Number 5 made me laugh right out loud.

Amelia said...

Well, if you can't spell them then it doesn't count! jk. That is amazing to just know every single breed, but then to also be able to identify them! This is a good list!