6.12.2011

A Thought Dump

I currently have the shingles. WORST THING EVER! This is my second time, and I am miserable. Just sayin'. And no, it isn't a crazy infections disease. So you don't have to cringe when I say it.

I have great in-law family. While sick they all called and texted to make sure I was ok. Also, despite my horrible ways, they still love and accept me. I get along with everyone, especially Amelia. I love to spend time with everyone.

I am missing Brittni. It is hard to have your best girlfriend not close. In fact, our entire relationship has been long distance. I can't wait until one day we live next door (even if she doesn't want to). And I can come over to her house to eat and talk all the time. How lovely.

I have the best husband. I hate it when people say that, but since I don't say it all the time I have to say it now. I  couldn't ask for a more tender soul. You have no idea what he goes through for me.

I also am missing my family down in Orem. My sister and brothers are getting so old, and I feel like I am missing everything. I wish we lived closer and saw them more.

I am on a Pepsi kick lately. Seriously can't get enough of it.

Did I mention I have shingles? And that the rash/sore is on my face? I've walked around all weekend with a swollen left eye/face and have had everyone stare. Embarrassing!

I wish I lived in a house. With a nice back yard, and that I never had to work. I would only work when I felt like it. And spend the rest of my time playing with my dogs.

I have a dirty secret that I DVR all the horrible reality TV shows. I can't stop either. I am really excited Keeping Up with the Kardashions is back on. Yeah, I told you it was a bad addiction.

I hate it when people start out stories saying "I was so wasted..." That is tacky.

I love my dad. He is so sweet. Tonight while hanging out he said, "I really love your husband". Melts my heart.

You know what else melts my heart? My two baby boys. I love coming home and getting kisses from them.

That is all.

2 comments:

Amelia said...

I love spending time with you guys too! And I also wish I lived in a house (my own lol) with a nice backyard and didn't HAVE to work! Maybe someday, right?

Unknown said...

I miss you too. In extreme amounts. But I also love the shit out of you. so...