6.24.2011

Say What?

Once my Mom and I were talking about wedding rings. Being the great girlfriend I was at the time, I put Brandon on the spot and said...

"How much would you ever spend on a engagement ring?"

To which he replied

"I don't know. Maybe around $10,000?"

I think my Mom and I both choked on our drinks and then laughed hysterically. My mom ended up saying, "Either he has no idea what he is talking about, or has some type of brain tumor. Either way, take him up on that!"

And I totally did.

2 comments:

Heather said...

Where was Brandon when Lance picked out my ring???!!!!! You better never lose that thing:)

Walt Sorensen said...

based on convention that would suggest Brandon was expecting to make about 40k a year when he got married....

Personally I don't go with convention, I think it matters if the Woman in the deal loves the ring, not how much was spent. In the end it seems Brandon hit that mark.