6.22.2011

Proud Mommy

Over the weekend Brandon and I went to Dog Days. It's a festival where you can bring you dogs, adopt dogs, and do almost anything dog related! I helped Utah Friends of Basset Hounds with their booth this year, and might have even got a hound adopted.

When I had some down time, Brandon and I took Reggie and Frankie over to try out the lure race. It is where a a fox tail is on some kind of zip line, and the dogs chase after it going through hoops and jumps. Frankie ran half way through, then ran back to the start. He didn't really get how to do it.

Reggie was a complete natural though. He flew through the course with ease. Here is a video of his second run. He got a little distracted when he saw Brandon, but other then that he did GREAT! I am such a proud Mom. Just look at him go!

1 comment:

Amelia said...

It sounds like you all had a good time!