6.06.2011

Something Isn't Right

Do you ever get that feeling that something isn't right? You go around and around in your mind trying to figure out why you feel this way, but nothing justifies it?

No matter how hard I try lately I am feeling this way. It is this gut feeling I can't get to pass. My gut has never steered me in the wrong direction in my life, so I take it seriously when I am being told something.

Is it with my friends? Work? School? Marriage? Family?

Something isn't right, but what is it?

2 comments:

Amelia said...

I get that feeling too sometimes! But it is usually when I am stressed or anxious about a lot of stuff at the same time. I hope you figure out what it is that is making you feel like that soon!

Unknown said...

I have had that feeling all day today. And I guess yesterday too... I am not in love with the fact we are both having it.

Lets just say that everything is totally fine... right?