11.14.2008

Quirky Rachel

Just for fun here are some weird quirks, facts, or habits about myself right now.

1. I crave sushi and slushes all the time. Thats right, I crave having them together at the same time.

2. I can't clean without loud music, and some sick dance moves (on my part of course).

3. I have a very unhealthy obsession with Justin Timberlake and James Dean.

4. I read way too many trashy novels

5. Most days I do my makeup in the car

6. I set my alarm clock for six in the morning, then I hit the snooze button until eight. I don't know why I don't just set it for eight - its just a habit.

7. I am attracted to guys who are COVERED in tattoos. Like Travis Barker status.

8. I look at peoples shoes a lot. You can tell a lot by their shoes.

9. I listen to a lot more country then I would ever let others think I do.

10. The deepest heart felt conversations are always between Reggie and I.

11. If I go to the store to buy something I NEVER buy the first one on the rack. I always have to get the one that is two or three behind the first one.

12. I day dream constantly. At any given moment there is always some sort of story going through my head.

13. I have this massive collection of stuffed animals. I have them all stored away in boxes, I cant give them up though.

14. You could be my favorite person in the entire world, but if you try to talk to me within the first hour of when I wake up - I hate you.

15. I wish I had fangs (Nerd alert)

16. My Mom's brownies are by far my favorite dessert.

17. I have listened to Christmas music all this year. Even in the dead heat of July.

18. I will buy books I've never read before, but I will not buy movies I've never seen before.

19. I'd love to really sit down and do a huge cross stitching project.

20. I still get coloring books and color. Something about it is so peaceful.

And there you have it.

1 comment:

Shawn said...

So great to read about you. I have lots in common with you----crazy!

Love loud music when cleaning.
Always finish my makeup while driving. (takes real talent---you go, girl)
ALWAYS look at peoples shoes---oh, so true!
NEVER take the first thing at the store---usually two or three back
Daydream TOO much!
Have boxes of my kids stuffed animals---can't give up...
NOT a morning person---don't talk to me before 10:00 a.m.
Love to buy books---not so much CD's---I have Netflix for that.

...and I like coloring books---but I hate to stay in the lines...sigh