11.16.2008

Twilight Movie Geek Part I

Here we go again...

More Twilight crap...

I bought tickets for us to go see the movie at 12:15am this Thursday night. And in the spirit of being completely nerdy we made shirts. It worked so well the last time we made them we figured we better have something twilight. I bet you money we will be very dressed down for the occasion.


Ma sista.


My favorite KaraLee


Mr Edward Cullen


Thinking up ideas.


Alyssa's genius mind at work


Alyssa sleeve finished. She did that with her own hand - crazy.


Somehow KaraLee suckered Alyssa to help with her shirt.


Here is the finished project of my t-shirt.

And last but no least...FANGS!
Yessssssssssssssssssssss


In the process of fixing fangs.


Sweet eh?
Bring on the movie!

1 comment:

Trent said...

oh how i love these people. all of them. except for maybe edward.