5.19.2009

I. Need. Help.

Someone PLEASE! Make me put the credit card down! I have been shopping my face off lately. I haven't gone overboard, but I still feel guilty about my recent purchases. Well, when I say guilty I mean guilty and satisfied at the same time. Is that possible? Here are some of the things that will now be taking up space in my closet.

These black shorts are perfect for work and summer. I can still look good but comfortable.

I'm not sure why this shirt spoke to me. I usually don't wear more "country" looking clothes. I love this too though. It's breezy, yet again perfect in the summer.

The picture for this skirt doesn't do it justice. It's beautiful.

I wear too much black, I know. So I'm taking baby steps and wearing more brown. This shirt looks good on me. I won't lie.

Jean shorts for the summer. Enough said.

When I shop for clothes I'm always looking for tops that will work with some jeans and also work pants. This one works, and it's blue.

Last, but not least I finally bought the kindle 2. I've been saving for a bit, and then decided it's time. Go ahead, call me crazy, I understand.



All of these are good investments dang it! I sometimes try to justify why I am selfish with my money like this. I know I won't be able to do this forever so I try to enjoy it while I can.

3 comments:

Shawn said...

Oh, I feel your pain! I am absolutely BROKE, and I couldn't walk by some hot pink flats with cute cut-outs in them.

But I needed them....right?

Marika said...

I vote all the things that you bought are useful enough that you shouldn't feel TOO guilty, as long as you can pay them off in due time, etc. etc.... but I might have a justification problem :-)

Heather said...

I totally love the second shirt. Jealous!