5.12.2009

Taking it one week at a time.

I love on very stressful mornings coming in to work to see this...

Moments like these from my dad remind me that he has a heart of gold.

Also, I am convinced this is my new lucky charm

Trent is my favorite of all time for remembering my LOVE for Jack the pumpkin king AND thinking of me while he was playing at Disneyland (I was slaving away at work and school and missed out on all the fun). He gave this to me yesterday right before I took my first midterm. And guess what? I'm pretty sure I didn't fail it. One down, and one to go.

Also, Brittni was there to see me yesterday at work. She gave me this.


Ha ha. These are surprising tasty. My friends are awesome.

I wonder what is going to happen next?

3 comments:

Trent said...

youre just so lovable, we cant help it!

Shawn said...

Lucky you---to have such great friends to give you things! You so deserve it!

Absolutely Ladylike said...

Such a lovely post Rachel. That note from your father is super sweet. I "envy" you a little bit for that, as my father living 10 000 km away from me and I miss him so much :-( Have a great week Rachel and I hope to see you soon. Love: Evi