5.29.2009

Tagged

Here we go again...

Eight things I am looking forward to:

1. Shopping in Park City tomorrow with my PIC. 
2. The Lehi rodeo. Mmm cowboys!
3. A three week break from school. [Please PLEASE come faster!]
4. BBQ's with the family.
5. Sleeping in tomorrow.
6. Spending time with all my boys this weekend. [They know who they are]
7. Reading whatever I want besides textbooks - yuck.
8. Seeing Moab for the first time this summer.

Eight things I did yesterday:

1. Almost rear ended a car while driving to work. [Damn you Utah County drivers! Don't slam on your breaks!]
2. Made dinner plans for next week with an old friend.
3. Answered a LOT of dumb questions at work, and didn't pull out my hair like I thought I would.
4. Chose a first book for my new book club.
5. Left work an hour early.
6. Took a nap at home until 8:30pm
7. Chilled with my home boys Michael and Trent
8. Sang the "Mother lover" song. Twice. Ok - maybe three times.

Eight things I wish I could do:

1. Make whatever picture or thought I have in my head come true with a twitch of the nose.
2. Play the piano really well.
3. Fit in with all the skinny chicks. [I am such a sell out]
4. Read peoples thoughts - but only when I wanted to.
5. Run a mile in under five minutes.
6. Make money grow on trees.
7. Smack some common sense into people.
8. Have four dogs -- right now!

Eight TV shows I watch:

1. True Blood
2. Scrubs
3. Sex in the City
4. Nip/Tuck
5. Girls Next Door
6. Buffy the Vampire slayer
7. F.R.I.E.N.D.S.
8. The Tutors

Eight people I tag:

1. Alaina
2. Brandon
3. KaraLee
4. Jill
5. Shawn
6. Lisa
7. Marika
8. Jen

3 comments:

Marika said...

Eff you for tagging me!! I'll work on it, though.

Shawn said...

Heh, heh! You tagged me!! Coolio!

I also gave you an award over on my blog! :)

And it would be awesome if you could vote for a June best blogger award that I was nominated for? I NEED all the votes that I can get---trust me!

Brandon Wilde said...

A five minute mile? That's crazy talk. I got close to six minutes once and almost died. But I always lacked the moral character to be a proper running person.