5.26.2009

What blog?

I try not to place blame for my doings but this time it really isn't my fault!

I've been glued to the T.V. ever since I bought the first season of True Blood


I've read the books before I heard this TV show was coming out and fell in love. Sookie, Bill, and Eric make it hard not to love these books. They have a little bit of everything for me. The show also does not disappoint. In two days I've watched eight episodes already (each of them an hour long).

When I'm trying to take a break from the dark basement I go outside and read on my new kindle. At first I was worried I wouldn't love it, but I was wrong. I love this thing! I take it every where with me and can't wait until I have another chance to read. And for these reasons I have not been around to blog - or read blogs. Maybe my creative juices will find me again soon. But until then remember kids...



P.S. - I want to do some type of a book club blog thing... who is with me?

4 comments:

Jill said...

I'd love to do a book club! Lets do it! But, not gonna lie, I'm not into vamps.

Carrot said...

I'll be in your book club! Count me in!

Unknown said...

i wanna play.

Shawn said...

Love that saying! Have you read the Vampire Lestat and Interview with a Vampire? Anne Rice.
Awesome.

Yeah---I will definitely do your book club thang....I am down with books!