5.09.2009

Trekkie = Nerddie

My PIC convinced me after 24 pestering hours to go see the new Star Trek movie. I went and tagged along the BT for emotional support in case things went sour. I always classified anyone who dare watch that show growing up the nerdiest of all nerds possible. Needless to say, I didn't want to be associated with that kind of crowd.

I went, I saw, I loved it. I found myself strangely attracted to Spock other than the beloved Capitan Kirk.




What can I say? I secretly can't deny my love for a pasty white, uber smart, emotionless, pointy eared, nerds.

4 comments:

Jill said...

I'm in the same boat, sista. Not with the Spoc thing, but the "I actually liked the movie" thing. I've never seen any of the other Trekkie movies, but this was delightful. I'd watch it again. And again. :)

Carrot said...

Hahahaha! Now maybe next time you'll listen to me without putting up such a fight :) But I am glad you liked it!!!!

Shawn said...

I just saw it tonight! Thought that it was good, but am more attracted to Simon Pegg---heh, heh.

Heather said...

I haven't seen the movie, but I ADORE that last sentence. HILARIOUS.