11.09.2009

Oh Mom!

Sometimes I find little gems of my mom that reminds me of our silly relationship together. All of this is so important because it keeps her alive. I always want to keep her laughter and spirit with me. Always.

So I'm sure you could picture the massive grin on my face when I saw this comment my mom made on my blog a year ago today.


The post was about gay marriage. And although her and I had our differences on hot topics we always stayed best friends. If only I could go back in time a year ago and squeeze her with love!

Love you Mom!

3 comments:

Heather said...

That is something you will always have to remember now!! Good thing she read your blog:)

Brandon Wilde said...

Blogs do have a funny way of keeping nice little things that can be found again later. I'm always glad I got to know your mom, even though I too wish I could go back and somehow know her better. Love ya.

Shawn said...

Huge hugs from your bestest admirer!!! OXOXOXOXOXOXOX