11.12.2009

Stressin'

It is midterm week and my stress level looks a lot like this...


Sure, I could bore you with the same sad college story of taking one of the hardest classes I've ever taken, that I wake up in the middle night panicking over my pharmacology grade, or that my face looks like I just started puberty. But I refuse to bore you with that.

For shiz and giggles I'm going to let you guys know who I would like to punch in the face right now. Giving a good punch to the face will always make me feel a little less stressed. So here goes nothing.

Top four people who deserve a good beat down

Angelina Jolie


Am I the only one on this planet who sees through her bull crap? I don't understand why people support someone who is a home wrecker and has far too many kids from all over the world. Is she trying to create her own it's a small world after all? I'm not buying it. Really, she deserves a good beat down just for being in all of the Tomb Raider movies.

Miley Cyrus


Babies die, and my ears bleed when she sings. She also isn't the best role model out there, just google image search her and you will understand what I'm talking about. She needs to do us all a favor and leave the entertainment business for good.

Carrie Prejean


She goes around saying how she is a good Christian and loves God BUT she poses nude for pictures, judges people because they are gay, and has several sex tapes. Do I need to say anything else?

and last but not least...

My home wrecker of a co-worker


What I wouldn't give to seriously beat this girl up. Her actions and choices are so disgusting, and somehow I am lucky enough to have to watch this every day at the office. I can't believe she is an adult, but acts like the teenager slut.

Thats all I can really say about that.

I feel better already.

Wish me luck on my midterm tonight. I'll need it.

4 comments:

Heather said...

A mental image of a good punch in the face to the deserving always cheers me right up! Thanks for the laugh.

I only wish I could get more details about the slutty coworker... :)

Heather said...

I am laughing about the co-worker story!!! Why does there always have to be someone like that in every office!! I know exactly what you are talking about! Wouldn't it be nice if we could punch those people in the face!!:) Good luck on your mid-term:)

Brandon Wilde said...

Oh snap! Do that. If someone had just gone ahead and punched Miley Cyrus a long time ago we wouldn't be in this mess in the first place. And if Angelina needs a split lip to make you feel better, I will support that cause too.

Seriously.

And good luck on that mid term. It's probably over now, but I'm sending that good luck back in time.

HaLaine said...

GOod luck on your mid-term and you make me. just. plain. chuckle.