3.29.2010

Color Fest '10

Haven't heard about the Festival of Colors yet? You can learn more about it here.

This year was better then the last! I had such a great time getting together with a bunch of my friends and family, brining in the spring the way it should be done!

My sister Alyssa and one of my brothers Jon came for the first time. It was very cool to see all of it through their eyes, and of course I love having new experiences with them.

Before we go on, please take note some of these pictures are from the great Brandon Wilde. Make sure to have a look at his photo blog. The pictures make me speechless.

Alyssa Jon Me before the madness

Bring on the colors!


Alyssa

Jon

Me and Brittni

My amazing future sister-in-law Amelia

The future Mr. and Mrs. Coatney

Allison, Brittni, Me, Trent

The sexy Brandon

Alyssa, Jon, Me, Amelia

KaraLee, Jen, Me, Brittni. The original 2009 color fest crew.

The best picture of KaraLee and myself to date.

The engaged people

More love stuff...



This year I didn't even look like myself with all the colors! Somehow I end up getting the worst of it. How does that happen?




Had a great time, with great people, with great weather, with great colors!



4 comments:

Brandon Wilde said...

Pure madness! I can't wait for next year.

Unknown said...

Hooray! You look awesome in Holi colors. :)

Jen and Jaylie said...

wooop woooooop! so fun!

Trent said...

good times. lets do it again this weekend!