3.16.2010

Friends Forever

Meet my new best friend.


I seriously cannot believe I am walking around with this bad boy on.








These pictures do not give the ring justice. What-so-ever! It is best looking thing I've ever laid my eyes on. When we went shopping around for rings, I picked out a top three choices I liked. The funny part was I kept telling Brandon I wanted something simple. Once we saw this ring though, I instantly fell in love. And really, how could you not?

So, welcome to my crazy life ring! I am excited for the many adventures and years we will have together. Till death do we part.

4 comments:

Hannah Neville McMillan said...

LOVE IT! HOOOOOORAY! being married is the best.

HaLaine said...

Oooooooooh My Gosh.

Heather said...

I can't wait to see it in person!! Looks like my brother has a money tree hiding somewhere!!:) Maybe he can let Lance in on that little secret:) Looks beautiful:)

Marie said...

OH MY GOSH!!!! I AM SO JEALOUS!!!