8.16.2010

Happy Birthday Mr. Wilde!

My main man turns 29 today!


So here are 29 reasons why I love him to death!
  1. He opens every single door for me. All the time
  2. He is the best photographer I know
  3. His favorite color is blue
  4. He watches Sex in the City and any other girly show I want him to watch with me.
  5. He is a very hard worker
  6. He finds the positive in every negative situation
  7. He is a great cook!
  8. He cares about others, and always finds the best in them.
  9. He has strange taste in music, art, and movies and wouldn't change them for anyone.
  10. He sticks up for what he believes in
  11. His slurpees are always mixed with at least three different flavors
  12. His strange man crush on Clive Owen
  13. He loves Lady GaGa almost as much as I do, and isn't ashamed to admit it
  14. Doesn't matter who you are, he can find something to talk about with you.
  15. His nerdy love of Star Trek
  16. He gives the best hugs. You should try them, although I'm pretty stingy about letting people have them.
  17. His laugh
  18. Letting me drive his car and listen to the music I want
  19. His love for camping and Moab. I can appreciate it, even if I don't want to do it myself
  20. He will play all day with Reggie
  21. He appreciates and notices the small things
  22. When he leaves me little love notes
  23. Taking time out to visit my family and his
  24. He almost never complains (which is good, because I can complain enough for the two of us)
  25. He can always make me laugh
  26. That we first bonded over Anne Rice
  27. He loves to read
  28. His baby blue eyes
  29. And especially because he takes such great care of me!

Love you babe. Have a blast being 29, because before you know it 30 will be here. Ha.

4 comments:

Heather said...

Hooray! I can attest to number 14. What a great quality.

Also, your invites are ADORABLE. I love how unique and fun they are.

Heather said...

That is a good list!! Happy Birthday:) I hope you guys get to do something fun tonight to celebrate!!

Hannah Neville McMillan said...

how sweet!!!

Marika said...

Cute! Also, JJ is 30. hahaha. TWINS AGAIN! Isn't the age difference nice?!