8.20.2010

I Am

I am: Your worst nightmare
I think: I'm great with dogs.
I know: That everything happens for a reason, even if I don't know the reason yet.
I want: to break out of my shell more. Do things I'm scared to do. I'm working on it
I have: A wonderful Fiancé, great friends, great family, and a very, very good looking dog.
I dislike: People who are ignorant.
I miss: my mom
I fear: the unknown, which is why I want to break out of my comfort zone. Not being tied down of my fears
I feel: excited and nervous for the future.
I hear: keybords typing
I smell: my lipstick
I crave: slushes and slurpees
I cry: when I'm so frustrated I don't know what to do
I usually: Day dream, all day every day.
I search: on the internet for random pictures I think are beautiful
I wonder: how my wedding day will go. Will I be very nervous? Will I be excited? Will I be calm?
I regret: leaving theater so early. I want to still be on stage doing plays. It's a passion of mine.
I love: Brandon, duh.
I care: too much about what people think about me. A nasty habit for sure
I always: drive too fast
I worry: about things I can't control. Another nasty habit
I am not: someone who will not stand up and fight for what they believe in
I believe: in going with your gut feeling
I sing: every day
I don't always: watch what I say. It gets me into trouble sometimes
I argue: not as much as I use to
I write: in my journal as often as I can
I listen: to my moms advice
I lose: bobby pins - and also find them everywhere
I can usually be found: with my friends
I am scared: of change
I forget: to buy little items when I go to the store. Then kick myself later when I remember I forgot a bunch of things
I am happy: to be alive, and loved
I am learning: to be a better person. I'm also learning who I am all over again


3 comments:

Shannon said...

I love this! I didn't know you did plays - how cool!! I lose bobby-pins all the time, and find them all over the house; it drives Ryan crazy. :)

Hannah Neville McMillan said...

love this! Im' stealing it!

Brandon Wilde said...

You are Hot. Love that picture. Wish I took it.