12.29.2008

Christmas Week

I had such a great Christmas break! I loved being around the people who I love dearly. I spent this year at my moms house. Christmas eve my mom always makes the appetizer dinner. With just a bunch of junk food. I get sick from it probably every year but it is always worth it. Christmas morning I was woken up at 5:30 AM (Yeah, you heard me right) to open gifts. Apparently my younger brother Matthew could not even handle himself! So as you can see in some of these pictures we look half dead and it is very dark in the room.

This was taken at my house where I was opening the gifts my dad gave me. I love Ed Hardy




See...Matthew is the only one really awake at this time.






Oh, I should mention somewhere in this madness I acquired a new boy toy. His name is Brandon and he is neat.



We met up with Michael and Jon over the weekend to eat food and watch Valkyre. Which EVERYONE should see by the way.



Of course Trent came up. I actually spent most of my time with him. A random story that happened over the weekend Trent and I went to pick up Brandon to go out. After picking him up while switching lanes I ended up hitting ice and spun almost smashing the car and the people inside into some cars and mailbox. By some miracle of God we avoided all of it and backed into someones driveway. I count my lucky stars thinking about it.



You know what this means? 2009 is right around the corner. This last week was a great end to a very interesting year.

No comments: