12.15.2008

It's Official


I am done with Christmas shopping! It's about time too. Trying to step foot out in the shopping wonderland around this time until Christmas is insane! In all of the rush I think people lose sight of what Christmas is all about. But, who doesn't say that these days?

I think I will really be able to enjoy the season once finals are over this week. Between the Christmas parties and tests I have to do, I could slit my wrists and do push ups.

Ah, the college life - it's a beautiful thing.

3 comments:

Shawn said...

Wow! College---you are a youngster.

I still haven't finished my shopping and I am panicking---as I do every year. AAhhhhhh!

Unknown said...

um... slit your wrists and do push ups?! Honey, please don't. Choose life, we can convert you to like Judaism or something. Also, with an attitude like that, you may want to start listening to more of our music.

Jen and Jaylie said...

i'm so glad i didn't do any shopping this year cuz I would want to slit my wrists and do push ups too!!!