12.21.2008

Christmas Weekend

After getting finals and work out of the way you know I had to cram as much Christmas junk I could.

First stop was XanGo's Holiday party on Friday. This year it was at the Grand America Hotel. Michael Wiltbank was willing to sit next to me the whole time, can you believe it?



We sat with Travis, Jen, Dan and their family. Oh yeah, I guess my dad was there with his friend Angel.





This year at that party was pretty good, good food, good company, good prises. The grand prise was a dinner for two anywhere in the world you wanted to go. ANYWHERE IN THE WORLD! What is up with THAT? Gez! The hotel for four nights would have been paid, 2,000 bucks, and a plane trip to wherever it is your little heart desires. After that we headed up to our friends Frank and Bretts house. They have a beautiful house and always know how to throw a party.

Saturday was round two.



I went with KaraLee to her Christmas party for standard optical that was at the rice eccles stadium. It was BEAUTIFUL! You could see all of Salt Lake at night. And really, I can never pass up time with my best friend.

Her and I headed over to Brandon's place after to go see the lights at temple square. I am not sure it is possible to walk through that place especially during Christmas time and be upset. It is always so peaceful. You would think the weekend before Christmas it would be packed but it really was not that bad.










(I love this picture)





What did I tell ya? Beautiful. Another successful weekend.

1 comment:

Shannon said...

what a fun weekend you had! Could you believe that grand prize? Awesome!!!!