12.05.2008

Eight Things

Eight things I have a passion for

1. Dogs
2. Books
3. Fashion
4. Family/Friends
5. Music
6. Art
7. New experiences
8. Physiology

Eight things I would like to do before I die

1. Save or change someones life
2. Swim with sharks
3. Travel to Europe
4. Write a book
5. Get married
6. Read over 10,000 books
7. Own a dog day care
8. Have my dream house

Eight things I say often



1. "That's what she said."
2. "I'm getting too old for this!"
3. "Oh snap!"
4. "Yeah, you know what thats called? Karma!"
5. "Hi, this is Rachel"
6. "I didn't do it."
7. "Stop the madness!"
8. "Who dat?"

Eight books I have read recently

1. Undying by V.K. Forrest
2. Club Dead by Harris Charlaine
3. Dear John by Nicholas Sparks
4. Guilty Pleasure by Laurell K Hamilton
5. Living Dead in Dallas by Charlaine Harris
6. The Black Dagger Brotherhood:An Insiders Guide by J.R. Ward

Eight movies I have seen eight times

1. Interview with the Vampire
2. Grease
3. Just Friends
4. Fight Club
5. Steel Magnolias
6. Rebel Without a Cause
7. Model Behavior
8. Encino Man

Eight things I cannot do

1. Karaoke
2. Watch Punch Drunk Love
3. Keep my opinions to myself (for the most part)
4. Have a friendship with someone closed minded
5. Live without Coke (the drink that is)
6. Listen to really twangy country music
7. Live in the middle of nowhere
8. Lick soap

1 comment:

Shawn said...

Don't know about swimming with sharks...hmmmm, but I LOVED that cartoon! Soooo funny---heh, heh...