12.30.2008

Here is to a New Year & a look back.



Q: Over all was 2008 a good or bad year for you?
A: I have to say this year had a lot of hard times and amazing times. It was somewhere in the middle.

Q: What was the hardest thing you had to do this year?
A: I think two things come to mind. One was dealing with the breakup with Adam. The other was when Ron became so sick again. It was so hard to see my family crumble.

Q: What was a memory you want to remember from 2008?
A: I want to remember the first Sunday I went back to church. I want to remember the peace I felt sitting by myself in the chapel after so much heart break.

Q: What car did you drive?
A: Saturn Ion II 04

Q: Did you go to school?
A: Yeah, this year I started going to UCC.

Q: Who made your 2008 worth while?
I couldn't have made it without any of these people - Trent Gurney, KaraLee Tobler, My mom, Dad, Ron, Alyssa, Matthew, Jonathan, Jen Coy, Michael Wiltbank, Brittni Traynor, Angel Moran, and Jennie.

Q: Will you be looking for a new job in the new year?
A: I hope not. I really like my job even when things get hard or stressful.

Q: Will you be looking for a new relationship?
A: Again, I hope not. I'd like to give this new one a shot and see where it takes me.



Q: What will you do different in 2009?
A: Hopefully a lot of things. I want to stay true to who I am and what I love. I will not let people change who I am or where I want to go in life.

Q: What is a New Year resolution?
A: Every year I seem to say the same thing and it usually is about loosing weight or something physical. This time I want to work at not being afraid. I let my fears get the best of me most of the time. I want to work on being happy with myself inside and out. This is pretty vague, but I figure if I am happy with myself I will be able to make others happier. Ugh, cheesy.

Q: What will you not be doing in 2009?
A: Having children. ha ha.

Q: Trips you want to have?
A: I want to go back to South Carolina this year.

Q: Something you cannot wait for in the next year?
A: Summer fun, and a Democrat being in office.

Q: What about yourself will you be changing?
A: Thats hard to say. Many things can and will happen in a year.

Q: How much did you change from last year until now?
A: A lot, lets leave it at that.

Q: What are your wishes for 2009?
A: To shine on.



2 comments:

Trent said...

ummm, thanks for cropping me out of that picture at the belgian waffle. im feelin the love.

Jen and Jaylie said...

I can't wait for another year hanging out with you...so cheesy know...LoL! love your face!