6.15.2010

Currently Loving


A well known fact about me is that I am white, very white. When summer comes around I'm always looking for new ways to not look so white all the time. My mom used to use Jergens lotion to help give her color during the winter. So I finally bought some over the weekend, and love it! I refuse to be white Rachel again this summer.


I started watching Grey's Anatomy a week ago, and can't watch it fast enough. I am drawn to the characters, and story lines. Last night I stayed up late to watch the end of season two. A lot of people are constantly dying in this show, which can be a downer at times.


Izzie who is one of the doctors on this show fell in love with a patient who ended up dying at the end of season two (sorry for the spoiler). I sat and cried with her, first because Jeff Morgan was the man that died (hottie!), and because I knew what that felt like. On a side note, is it bad that I want Derek and Meredith to work out? I know that Derek is married, but his wife cheated on him! I am pro love, and I also don't believe in giving cheaters second chances. Over the weekend I was sharing my opinion when someone gave me this repulsed look and said

"But, Derek is married. He owes it to his wife to try and work things out."

I'm not sure I really believe in that. The marriage was already broken, and there are things some people can not heal from. My views of marriage have always been different from others though. I think I love this show because it has everything I look for, drama, comedy, romance, and suspense. If you need a good cleansing cry, Grey's is the show to watch.



I know I swore I'd never wear crocs, but once I tried on their flip flops it was love. I wear them every day in rain or shine. I still will not wear the traditional looking crocs, but I will splurge on these bad boys.

3 comments:

Heather said...

I am going to have to try that!! Everything I have tried just stinks:)

Hannah Neville McMillan said...

My guilty pleasure is Greys... just you wait! I have bawled in SO many episodes!!!!!! Have you seen the ballerina flat crocs? ADORABLE, comfy and everyone always compliments me on them.

Shannon said...

I LOVE Jergen's tanner. I use it too...but I fail to use it all the time. I'm trying to figure out how not to get streaks. I just found out about crocs flipflops. Where have I been?! I'm going to need to get me some of these!