6.14.2010

Waisting Time

Eight things I am passionate about
1. Brandon
2. Dogs (especially Reggie)
3. Family
4. Friendships
5. Bettering myself
6. Lady GaGa
7. Reading
8. Shoes


Eight words or phrases I use all the time
1. Oh snap!
2. Holla at ya girl!
3. Why you gotta bring [insert subject here] into it?
4. Thats what she said
5. Oh no you didn't!
6. For why?
7. Who dat?
8. Say what?


Eight things I want to do before I die
1. Get married
2. Open a doggie daycare
3. See Greece
4. Write a book
5. Swim in the pacific ocean
6. Work with Tigers
7. Be in another play
8. Save someones life


Eight things I want or need
1. A break from school
2. To move out
3. A decent DJ and cake decorator
4. More money (as always)
5. For September 17th to get here faster
6. More time with my fiancé
7. A vacation
8. Some sushi


Eight places I would like to visit
1. Ireland
2. Greece
3. Australia
4. France
5. Canada
6. Fiji
7. Jamaica
8. Hawaii


Eight restaurants I love
1. Ruth's Diner
2. Mikados
3. Cheesecake Factory
4. Melting Pot
5. Sam Pan
6. Porcupine Grill
7. Good Wood
8. Pei Wei


Eight shows I like to watch
1. Greys Anatomy
2. True blood
3. Dexter
4. Glee
5. Sex in the City
6. Scrubs
7. Dogtown
8. True life

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I like the new layout. very classy. ;)

Shawn said...

Good to know more about you, my dear....and Ireland is a beautiful place to go----yes!