6.11.2010

He Is My Everything

No seriously, he is.

We wake up every morning. While I shower, he sits on our lovesac and waits patiently until I'm ready for the day. We grab a quick bite to eat, I tell him I love him and will miss him, then we both go our separate ways.

After a long day, I come home and he, as always, is ecstatic to see me. We exchange kisses and a lot of hugs, and I tell him about my day. He listens to everything I have to say, and we eat dinner together. Usually the rest of the night is spent doing miscellaneous things. It always ends the same though, us cuddling while I read a bit, then we start all over again the next day.

This morning I was reminded how much he means to me. We have been through so much together, and I could never repay him what he has given me. He heals my heart. If you woke up to this face everyday, he would heal your heart too.



2 comments:

Hannah Neville McMillan said...

haha You had me fooled! ;)

Heather said...

He is sure cute!! I think he is going to be quite jealous pretty soon:)