6.25.2010

I'm Likeable

My cute friend Hannah did a post listing things that she liked about herself. Too often I can be too hard on myself. I'm quicker to say whats wrong with myself then right, so today I am going to list of things I like about myself.

  • I like that I stand up for myself, and what I believe is right no matter where I am, or who I am around.
  • I like that I care about my family and friends a lot.
  • I like my long brown hair
  • I like that I've been able to get through anything life brings my way
  • I like that I am brave
  • I like my toes
  • I like my humor
  • I like that I try to be level headed, and fair
  • I like that I can socialize in a room full of people I don't know

What do you like about yourself?

1 comment:

Hannah Neville McMillan said...

HOORAY! You are very likable, if I say so myself!!! I am impressed with the fact that you can get through anything life brings your way as well.. and you're not mopey. loveyou!