6.17.2010

In case you are wondering...

X-raying birds is not an easy task. They are so fragile just the tinniest restraint could send them into a panic attack, heart attack, death.

I'm not kidding, they die if they are scared enough. (Just ask my sister, who stepped on my birds leg years ago, sending him into shock, and then dying.)

So because you can't really restrain a bird, and you can't be in the x-ray with the bird, you get a little something that looks like this...


Believe it or not, he actually liked being taped down to this cassette then having one of us hold him down. I just feel a little bad, it looked like we were crucifying him. But at least the x-ray turned out.



Pretty cool eh?

Only one more week until I get a three month break from school!

1 comment:

Shawn said...

That IS cool! I have never even thought about this----so interesting---and congrats on your almost break! :)