9.01.2009

Happy birthday tooooo youuuu!

Thank the Gods that birthday month is over! As much as I love August it gets on my last nerves by the end and I look forward to better things like Halloween! Is anyone else as excited as I am? This year I think I'm going to be a gangster, because I'm cool like that.

Speaking of birthdays does anyone else notice how awkward the happy birthday song is? I never know what to do when a group of people are standing around me singing happy birthday. Do I look intently at the cake and flaming candles? Do I sing along to myself? Do I stair into the eyes of the people surrounding me? Why does that song have to be so long? I think it would be a lot less awkward if the birthday song was something like, oh I don't know...

"Happy Birthday (insert birthday persons name here)!"

And that's it. I'm sure no one would really argue with that either. The point is recognized and noted. I still can make a wish and blow out the candles after.

Also I am really into two TV shows right now. Dexter, and True blood. Now people... do any of you out there watch those shows? I wish I had some one to talk to about the shows and how amazing they are. Although most people haven't seen it to where I have. Lame, you all don't know what you are missing.

Ok I really don't have much else to say people. Happy Tuesday!

4 comments:

Hannah Neville McMillan said...

it's SOOO true! ;)

Heather said...

You are supposed to look at everyone with that awkward, embarrassed, confused about what to do looking smile!!:)

Brandon Wilde said...

I think it should definitely be minimized. I would be okay with a text message that was limited to "HBD Brandon!" Everyone could get in a circle and send it all at the same time if they wanted, which would result in a lot of awkward vibrating in my pants. But that's enough about that already.

Marika said...

I TOTALLY WATCH DEX!