9.08.2009

Oh the Labor!

Labor day weekend was a good one. It kicked off with Brandon, Trent, Amelia, KaraLee, Ryan and I going to the Salt Lake Bee's game. Normally, if you ever see me at a ball game it is to work on my tan, or read in the nice weather. This was the first time I've ever stayed the entire time at a ball game and enjoyed it.


I also had the best hot dog of my life there. The ten bucks is completely worth it, if you can eat one of these bad boys...


The highlight of the night had to be when the bee attacked Trent. Especially funny when he previously told me a few hours ago how terrified he was of the mascot.


Sunday was spent being lazy. In the 11 months I've dated Brandon I've some how brought out the secret animal lover in him. He wanted to go down to the local humane shelter so I was all about going. He told me not to get too excited, because he is picky about what he wanted. I rolled my eyes and went along with it, because I knew he would fall in love with at least one animal there, if not several. (I let him think he was picky though). Sure enough, Brandon fell in love with two adult cats. He had a long time deciding which one he wanted to take home. Both were brought in after their previous owner passed away. After some debating I said,

"Why not take them both home?"

And there you have it folks.

Meet Loki


He is three years old and as cute as can be. He isn't very shy and loves to sit in your lap. He also loves to search and explore things. I love how he has to follow you wherever you go.

Meet Leonard


He is two years old, and a lot more shy. When you get the opportunity to see and hang out with him he is all snuggles.

I love cats and I am completely jealous Brandon gets to keep them at his house all the time. I doubt Reggie would be thrilled to have them here because he is one spoiled only child. Congratulations to Brandon for becoming a new dad. Ha ha. They sure are cute.


On the actual labor day I spent it with friends and family at a BBQ. I'm a little sad to say goodbye to summer though.

Really? Do you have to leave so soon?

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Congratulations Brandon! And way to go rach for getting him to take them both. They are cute.

Heather said...

I am still in shock that Brandon is the owner of not just one but 2 cats!!! I am at a loss for words:) I do not even want to know what is on that hot dog!!:)

Shawn said...

LOVE the gray one!! Reminds me of a cat that I had about 10 years ago---had to give it away cause we moved across the country....sad.