10.26.2009

Blog Buddies

Last week [during what seemed like the busiest week of my life] I had the opportunity to get together with some great blog friends of mine. I've been reading Shawn's blog for almost two years now, and have quickly fallen in love with her witty humor, and wicked style. I also met some new blog ladies who were all fabulous of course. We all had dinner at Chili's.

[Big thanks to Susette for this picture]

I also had time to catch up with my new BFF Hannah Banana!


Her and I magically just have an amazing time together, no matter how long it's been since we've seen each other. She gets my crazy humor and my smile literally hurts after we go out separate ways. Our one-of-a-kind personality is a dying breed, we have to stick together in these trying times. ha.

Finally, here is proof Shawn and I met. Please excuse my scrubs and grunge look.


If you are looking for a new blog to follow she is your gal. I feel grateful to finally call her a true friend, instead of someone I know of in the blogger world. She is more then that now, she is my adopted mother now.

An all around great time to hang out with the ladies.

1 comment:

susette said...

You are very welcome for the picture :) In my post I talked about us laughing and chatting and even crying tears of Joy. Well, that was you and Hannah I think that had all the tears flowing from how much laughter you two were enjoying across the table.

I had a superb time that night and appreciated getting to know you and your cuteness!