10.28.2009

Convention '09 Style

Can you believe that last weekend was my sixth Xango convention? I am still amazed with the journey I've gone through in working here for four years. It has been cool to see the company grow and evolve over the years. Anyway... so here we go again. Convention time! Jen and I were cash cashiers this year.


Our new product (well we actually had several new products) was called Juni. It is a line with shampoo, conditioner, body wash, body lotion, and a body bar. I need to try this! Finally some hair products!


I was a little sad not to be working the juice bar as normal, but it looked like my boys held down the fort.


Here are some of the cute clothes this year as well.




Well I survived, that's what matters. Crazy energy and crazy fun.

3 comments:

Heather said...

Convention was pretty sweet this year, and the clothes were waaaay better than they have EVER been. I will point out that I put on that Juice Bar sign like a pro. I'm proud of it. :)

Shawn said...

Looks like fun! And of course, the highlight was meeting that amazing Jenny girl---heh, heh....

(she is your new sis, now.... :)

Jen and Jaylie said...

oh man what a hectic week! I wouldn't trade it for anything, lol