10.06.2009

A date to dream about (part II)

It is early in the morning, and there is a knock at my door. I'm a little confused because it is so early. I slowly put on some slippers, while the knocking only gets louder and louder.

Rude, I think to myself.

Once I walk up the stairs and look through the peep hole I see a man wearing a black suit. I open the door and he introduces himself as Jack and that I was needed to leave with him as soon as possible. He lets me know I have an important date to go on. I try to tell him I can't, but before I know it him and two other women are shoving me into a black Cadillac. Next thing I know I'm on a plane heading who knows where. The women help me with makeup and a new outfit, and after several hours we land in Fiji where I am boated to a private island.


Jack lets me know my date will soon be here, and that he will see me later. I look around and notice no one else seems to be on the island but me. After exploring some of the beach I see off into the ocean a jet ski heading towards me.


My heart starts to race as the man pulls onto the beach and walks towards me with these flowers.


Who is this mystery man you wonder? None other then Mr. Sexyback himself.


My knees get weak and he picks up my left hand to kiss it gently. While we walk down the beach we laugh and talk about how crazy the day was as the sun starts to set. He tells me more about himself and asks many questions about my life growing up. Eventually we reach the top of a cliff and Justin starts to take off his shoes.

"You ready for this?" He says.

I'm a little distracted as he takes of his shirt and then jumps off the side of the cliff. My first reaction is to scream and run to the side of the cliff. Below is a blue lagoon with Justin smiling and telling me to jump in.

And of course I do!


After much laughter and horse play Justin brings me to his favorite part of the beach where we lay in a hammock together. He sings to me as I watch the moon.


Are you sick of all the cheese yet? It sounds like yet another prefect date if you ask me. And don't worry, Justin was a gentleman he only offered to sex me up a few times. I politely declined.

HA HA!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I'm calling bull on that last part. you would not decline. we all know it. you know it too. so do your pants, they would just shred themselves and fall off, giving way for your girlish screams of delight.

Heather said...

You are too hilarious!!:)

Enna said...

haha this made my day. and i love the cliff jumping pic.