10.12.2009

The Regmister

I've been meaning to get my own Jana Laurene painting for a while now. She has this amazing talent and mostly paints kids. I e-mailed her asking if she was willing to do a painting of my kid, Reggie. It was her first time tackling the job of painting an animal, and it turned out better then I could have hoped for! This was the picture I sent to her.


And this is what I received in the mail last month.


It fits right in with the rest of my room, especially the barbie pink walls. I am excited to order more paintings from her, the next one will probably be my mom. Check Jana's blog out and make sure to get one of your own!

2 comments:

Heather said...

Seriously awesome. I'm so jealous you get to have such a sweet dog.

jana beck said...

:)

so fun to see this on your blog - i was even thinking to e-mail you today and told you that i had posted it!