10.20.2009

Making Halloween

The PIC invited Brandon and I over to her house for some pumpkin carving over the weekend. I have a love/hate relationship in doing this. I love the carving part and hate cleaning the pumpkin part.

But, who says I can't get my hands dirty? Let the carving begin!




Instead of the normal face this year I tried something a little different with my pumpkin.

[When did I become so cheesy?]

All of the pumpkins turned out great!




I love this time of the year. Especially when I get to spend it with the silly boy toy.

3 comments:

Heather said...

You pumpkins turned out great!! I have to agree with you though, I hate the mess of carving pumpkins! I make Lance do the carving and take care of the mess part and I do the most important job, take the pictures:)

Brandon Wilde said...

Indeed. I will carve pumpkins with you any day of the week.
:)

HaLaine said...

Good thing you had a game plan for carving pumpkins...otherwise, man, it could have been a disaster.