2.19.2009

Random Rocking

I'm in a funk. I feel all depressed and moody. When is the sun and warm air coming?

Yesterday I had a pity party for myself on how everything is so boring and regular lately. After getting sick of listening to myself I decided to invite people over at my house for some pizza, nintendo wii, and of course great company. So I called up a few people and had a GREAT time. My friends are so great to come over and cheer me up with my blues.

Of course guitar hero world tour was the game of choice. Let the rocking begin...



You are so beautiful Jen





Wiltbank

Micheal, Jared & Jon


Jonny Klemintine


Fierce






Reggie HAD to get some attention.




Alright after getting my fix of friend time I feel like I can take on another week or two...

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh you just come and see me anytime and I've always got good treats to cheer you up!!!!!

Anonymous said...

oh ps- i changed my blog ling to www.ashleebrie.blogspot.com :)

Jill said...

Anytime you wanna change things up, you're welcome to come to Cedar...it's always crazy up in here!

Aydan (aka Ace) said...

Looks like a fun time! I don't have any gigs this month, so I don't have that rock-n-roll outlet...

Aaaaahhh---it feels so good to let it out!

Shawn said...

Oh my gosh!! hahahahahahaha...

My son had logged in and I didn't know it, so when I came back to make the comment---it looks like HE made the comment...

And you are thinking that you have a secret admirer? :)


Too funny!