2.18.2009

What I Need

This was a lot more entertaining then I thought it would be. Put your first name and needs next to it in quotes ("Rachel needs") into Google. Then write down the 10 answers to the sentence.

1. Rachel needs to refer to web sites, manuals, and a variety of documentation.
(You know that is probably true when it comes to my studies)

2. Rachel needs to get over herself and she needs to do it now!
(Uhh - no you can't make me)

3. Rachel needs guidance and normal supervision.
(Honey, everyone knows that)

4. Rachel needs a bigger car seat.
(Now what is that supposed to mean?)

5. Rachel needs to set her sights a little higher.
(Well, I can't argue with that)

6. Rachel needs to focus.
(Sigh)

7. Rachel needs sleep.
(How did they KNOW?!?)

8. Rachel needs your prayers.
(I can't say no to that)

9. Rachel needs bearded dudes.
(Yes please...)

10. Rachel needs to pee.
(Actually I kinda do now that you mention it.)

This just further proves my theory that women named Rachel are all sorts of crazy. I have never met a Rachel in my life that wasn't a little off with some things. Seriously...can you prove me wrong on that one? So really my name is a good excuse to be twisted.

1 comment:

Trent said...

Rachel needs to get over herself and she needs to do it now!

I couldn't agree more ;)