3.24.2009

Are you stalking me? Because that would be super!



Today while doing my daily blog reading I thought to myself...

Whoa. Rachel. How many blogs do you keep tabs on?

After counting all of the blogs I follow the answer my friends was 49...

49!

Is that a lot?
I can't help it if I find your blog witty/interesting/silly/funny/touching. I have to know what you will post about next. It's a great little way for me to keep tabs on all my friends...ahem....and all my friends friends and their friends friends.

I'm sure more people look at my blog then I think. So hello to all you out there stalking me as well!

But seriously... just call me creeper-mc-creepertin.

6 comments:

Shawn said...

I love to read your blog also, my dahling...

And I have never counted how many I read now---I am afraid to. Heh, heh.

By the by---head over to my blog---I am doing my first giveaway!! Yay!

Trent said...

yep, you are definitley a creeper! times ten. but thats why i love you!

Trent said...

oh wait, did i say times ten? cause i meant times FORTY-NINE!

Jill said...

I stalk you. Hardcore. :) I hope you stalk me, too.

Jen and Jaylie said...

blog stalking is just SO much fun!!! I never know weather to leave comments on blogs that i'm stalking though...any thoughts to this?? oh and I refuse to count how many that I stalk... lol!

Sheri said...

Sure glad you wrote this post, because I was just reading through your blog, wanting to comment but feeling like you'd be WEIRDED OUT! You don't know me, I'm a high school friend of Jill Decker. But I am reading your blog. And I wanted you to know, you aren't alone. ;)