3.09.2009

Saturday Night Bowling Fever


I have not bowled in a very long time. Why you ask? Simply because I make a giant fool out of myself. I slip and slide all over the waxed floor, roll my ball right into the gutter, and barley pass a score of 50 by the end of the game. I decided to give it another shot because lets face it - I do live in Utah and we all know the only things to do here are watch movies, eat out, and bowl. So I gathered friends and headed out for the night.

The amazing people who rocked it out bowling (left to right): Trent, KaraLee, Tommy, McKay, Michael, Denice, Michael, Brandon, Brittni, Me, Dallin, Danny, Jen, Michael, Amelia.

When we first got there I was worried no one was going to show up - by the end we had 15 people. Only a few didn't come. Talk about their loss! We ended up using three lanes and played three games.




KaraLee and I ended up wearing the same matching shirts we bought in Park City. She wanted me to change - but I embraced our matchy-ness.







Below is proof that when I actually put my mind to it - I'm not so bad at bowling.


Man, I need to start looking into starting a league - we all were fabulous.

3 comments:

Jen and Jaylie said...

SO much fun! i loved it!

Trent said...

hellahellagood times! lets do it again.

Shawn said...

Oh, you are SO lucky to have regular bowling!!! Back here in New England, they have Candlepin bowling---the pins are smaller and the ball is tiny---so it is IMPOSSIBLE TO MAKE A STRIKE!

AAhhhh---it is so frustrating...

Your post sure made me want to bowl again---looked super fun!