3.20.2009

Scrapbooking with Rachel

So after seeing some awesome pages my co-workers wife does on her digital scrapbooking program I decided to buy it. I've always loved to scrapbook. Anyone who scrapbooks knows that:

A- It costs a lot for all the little dinky things (Don't ask me what dinky means, I don't know either.)
B- If you hate a page and you don't use it in the scrapbook you've probably just waisted 20 bucks
C- IT'S TIME CONSUMING

Well I finally got my software yesterday and have played around a little bit. I really like it so far. It gives me a way to store and have a fun way at looking at misc pictures.

I also made a new blog with all my scrapbooking pages. Check it out HERE. It's still a work in progress...

So, be a follower and let me know if you have something similar that I can look at and get some ideas.

P.S. Happy first day of spring!

1 comment:

Shawn said...

Wow! You even scrapbook? I'm impressed...

I'll check it out!