6.15.2009

Boy #1

Do you even have to wonder who the number one boy in my life is? It's painfully obvious I'm talking about Reggie of course!

A few weeks back my BT called me up and said "Hey! Let's take some pictures... and bring the dog while you're at it."

So I got all dolled up [Ok - not very dolled up, but hopefully presentable enough to be in pictures], roped up Reggie, and headed up the canyon with the BT. We ended up going on a hike [he would say walk... which is complete BS. If you are walking on an un-paved road with rocks and trees in your way on an incline... its a HIKE!]. I complained and called him words that should never leave a young lady's mouth. [Oopsies] But eventually we made it to a clearing with a bunch of beautiful Aspen trees.


So here are some ridiculously beautiful pictures of the number one boy in my life... [and a few with yours truly].














What can I say? Reggie is a beautiful dog and the BT is an amazing photographer [You can get in contact with him or check out his other work by clicking HERE]

I'm sure this will be one of the many photo shoots I have of Reggie. I'm just the average crazy dog lady - guilty as charged!

6 comments:

Heather said...

I am quite the crazy dog lady myself, and am quite jealous of your beautiful boy. These pictures are great!

Marika said...

CUUUUUUUUUUUUTE!

By the way, HIKING is officially defined as walking where you can pee.

Sometimes old people hike on accident.

Shawn said...

What a cool dog! And the pictures are brilliant----such an amazing spot to take pics!!

Brandon Wilde said...

I'm no great photographer. I just catch beauty wherever I see it. Although that dog of yours is a total diva of a model.

Jen and Jaylie said...

those are great pictures! i like the one where you are looking at the camera and regi is looking away...your BT is a very good picture taker person, lol

HaLaine said...

Oh my, those are gorgeous.