6.01.2009

Last weekend's highlights

This last weekend was fabulous! I spent my Saturday with the PIC in beautiful Park City -shopping and eating of course. The outlets are always great to shop and find a lot of great deals. I ended up buying more things for the BT then for myself... when did that become ok in our relationship?

We then went to main street to walk around see some shops. This one by far was my favorite.


Oh I am such a sucker for anything that has to deal with dogs. As soon as we walked inside we were greeted with four Newfoundlands. These dogs are massive no picture I could have taken would have done them justice. I wanted to take them home.

Inside they had bunches of nick-nacks and dog stuff. They had beautiful paintings that I shouldn't be able to breathe on because they were so expensive.



Eventually KaraLee had to tear me away to go eat. We went to Zona Rosa - their mexican food is great. The weather was perfect and we were able to sit outside upstairs. I almost felt like I was in an episode of sex in the city - without two other girls... and the sex part... and the manhattan part.



Later that night I met up with this crazy boy...

(I also met up with Amelia and Brandon I just don't have pictures of them. I'm a jerk.)

We watched this...


In 3D!


You need to see that when you get a chance. I cried and laughed a lot. Pixar does it again! What a great weekend. I love the summer.

2 comments:

Brandon Wilde said...

And that was just the beginning. I need a break from that weekend. :)

Trent said...

a) i told you to crop my leg out of that thing.
b) you lie. i sent you a picture of you and brandon. therefore...
c) yes, you are a jerk. but...
d) i still love you.