6.12.2009

Let me count the ways...

Yesterday my PIC was talking about things she loves. Things that make life worth while. I've been thinking about it. As I come across more things I will post about them.

Today what makes life worthwhile are pedicures with your best friend.


I love getting my feet rubbed. And lets face it, I can't paint my toe nails like the professionals can. Sometimes you just have to have pretty toes - it's in the "Being a woman" rulebook. I love looking down at my feet and seeing these pretty babies...


On a random note later on that night we went to dinner with my PIC's new boyfriend. At the end the night he ended up spitting on me (an accident of course). KaraLee got a good laugh out of it, as did I.

However, I'm pretty sure at this point I've tasted more of his saliva than she has...

HAHA!

3 comments:

Shawn said...

Ok.....

So. I. am. still. visualizing. his. spit.


Ick.


Nice toesies, though

Shannon said...

oooh love Pedicures! Great pictures!

Carrot said...

LOL! :) Now I can personally guarantee that that last part about the spit is just not true ;)