6.29.2009

Summer Lovin'

Here is the 411 on my last weekend.

Friday:

KaraLee, Ryan, Trent, Brandon and myself went to the Lehi Rodeo Roundup. I can proudly say in the last fifteen years I've never missed it. I love the cowboys and animals. Before we knew it the sky was looking like this...


I thought the rain Gods would give us a break, I was so wrong. It poured for over a good half an hour. I tried to stay under an umbrella as much as I could, although I still ended up looking like a drowned rat.


It didn't matter though. We still had a blast.







Saturday:

I cut my hair off. Every summer I'm always saying I will keep my long hair, but I just can't keep up with it. Who wants to spend over an hour doing your hair anyway? Ughh. So after a visit to my mom and a good cat nap we met up again with KaraLee and Ryan to watch the soccer game. I've never been to the new Rio Tinto stadium and it was beautiful!


It was also the first soccer game I've been to that they actually won. Brandon, KaraLee and Ryan must be their lucky charm.



Sunday:

Brandon and I went to a park to read. The weather was beautiful. He also made me some really great pizza that night for dinner. Amelia came over after, and we watched The Fall. I have to say, I was very impressed. The movie is beautiful and touching. It is now on the top ten of my favorite movies. I should probably not give Brandon such crap for his taste in movies. I'm learning more and more about who he is just on what movies he loves.


So here I am at the office on a Monday, wishing it was Friday night all over again.

5 comments:

Carrot said...

You and me both! But luck us, this is only a 4 day work week!!! Yippee for the new weekend coming earlier :)

Shannon said...

Love your new hair do! I need to get mine cut too. Looks like you had a fun weekend. :)

Shawn said...

Love, love, love rodeos! Yeeee-haaaa!

Cool hair cut----you rock, girl!

Brandon Wilde said...

I am so pleased to have been a part of this happy blog entry. :)

Hannah Neville McMillan said...

your haircut is ADORABLE!!!!