6.23.2009

FREEDOM!!

Hello life!

I am so glad to have you back! It's been far to long. What with me being in school, working full time, and trying to keep my laundry from piling up, I've completely neglected you. [ Random fact - I had to google and make sure "piling"is spelt that way. Don't judge]. Now that I took my last final and have a three week break I intend to sufficate you with my presence.

I started off the celebration by getting my nails done [ah, I feel like a woman once again], going to the Lehi rodeo and hitting up an REAL Salt Lake game this weekend. What more could I ask for? I will now spend my free week nights reading, having dinner with friends, watching ANY T.V. show I feel like, and well hell - pretty much doing whatever I damn well please.

Isn't summer amazing?

Bring on the popcicles, cowgirl hats, soccer jerseies, shorts, swimming suits, fireworks, BBQs, friends, roadtrips, books, hot weather, family, late nights, and dog parks.

5 comments:

Carrot said...

Yippeeeeee!!!!! I'm so so sooo glad you are freeeee!!!!!!

Brandon Wilde said...

Road Trips? I don't believe you.

Trent said...

believe it brandon! shes gonna come see me. and im even trying to talk her into camping. yay for freeeeeeeeedooooooooom!

Hannah Neville McMillan said...

what's a real game? as opposed to a fake game?

okay, I know what you mean, but at first I was confused. did you get fake nails? I'm so tempted.....

Rachel said...

It's not pronounced real its pronounced ray-al. And I totally did get fake nails. Do it Hannah - you wont regret it.

And I AM going on a road trip... to Cedar... which is more than enough of a drive for mwah. I am still not ok with camping.