6.15.2009

Catching up

Most of my time last weekend was spent with my family. It was long overdue. I've been so caught up with school almost ending, chaos at work, and trying to find some time to sleep that I have neglected my family.

Shame on me.

This weekend my good cousins from Colorado came out to see us and reminded me of how short I am.

Stephen and Justin are hunching down in this picture. They tower over me and are several years younger than me. Gez. If I were a man I would feel isignificant standing next to them.

Here are my siblings and some cousins.

Here is also the cutest boy I know...

Sunday afternoon I saw my mom. She is still frequently in and out of the hospital and all of us are doing the best we can. I am still positive soon enough she will get better. I can't believe how different she looks these days though. In the last three months she has lost over 50lbs.

She is my hero for going through all of this and still being able to smile.

What did you do last weekend?

5 comments:

Brandon Wilde said...

I hung out with your family too. How strange is that? And I think you made a mistake and posted the wrong picture under that cute boy comment. He looks pretty creepy, but that chick looks pretty hot. ;)

Jill said...

Cute pics! :)

Hannah Neville McMillan said...

mini golf and ate at famous daves-- YUM! also-- you are beautiful!

Shawn said...

How cool to see your sweet family!

And I like your glasses! (I wear them too...)

Jen and Jaylie said...

cute pictures! esp the one with you, your momma and sister =)