6.17.2009

A Blood Bath

I find this quite hilarious...


Although I have to disagree on a few things.

  • Let's be honest here... Bill Compton would kick Angels ass anyday. Angel would be too worried about if his slicked back hair was out of place or not. Bill is way to skilled for him and has no problems killing. Also I understand the Spike vs Angel show down would be amazing, nevertheless Bill would have really won.
  • REALLY? Louie looses to Blade? I am totally sick to my stomach thinking about it. Although Blade is defently ruthless.
  • Eric would have beat Angelus in a fight as well. I am a trueblood fan though. That will never change.

I really wish it would have ended in Eric and Dracula fighting. But now the final round is Spike and Dracula.

Who do you think wins?

*Note to self - read and watch other things sometimes, without vampires.

2 comments:

Carrot said...

Well Emmit isn't in the mix. You know he would kick everyone's trash! :)

Unknown said...

Ima come out of the closet for this one, because lets face it... Angelus and Angel are the same vampire, soul or no soul... same guy. i think we have to throw it out on that basis alone.